Buy Virtual Currency Review – The Simple British Crypto Exchange
- Buy ANY Cryptocurrency
- Personal Account Manager
- No Deposit Cap
|Minimum 1st Deposit||£500|
|Minimum Account Size||£5,000|
|Bonus||Buy Crypto NOW!|
|Free Demo Account|
|US Traders Allowed|
With enormous growth in the world of cryptocurrencies, there are lots of first time cryptocurrency investors in need of a service to help them start off when they have no knowledge. Buy Virtual Currency offer exactly that and have found a niche in offering BVC clients astonishing customer service, including a personal account manager. Buy Virtual currency even offer the chance to meet them face to face at their London Office.
The London based established exchange; Buy Virtual Currency launched in 2017 and has already completed hundreds of crypto orders. The company offers an easy solution for purchasing crypto for first time investors, they offer a unique service that not only offers a platform to buy cryptocurrencies with ease but also allows you to sell your virtual currency back to BVC at spot prices. They already have an 8-star rating on Trust Pilot and some excellent reviews.
“BVC are an established UK digital asset broker with a focus on a customer-first flawless experience”.
About Buy Virtual Currency exchange
Buy Virtual Currency (BVC) is a cryptocurrency exchange with the purpose of helping new people who are getting into the cryptocurrency market. The BVC team have been involved with cryptocurrencies since 2014; they started with Bitcoin and Litecoin and grew fascinated with how virtual currencies work and the way that they are shaping our future.
They discovered after investing large amounts themselves that there is a great need for services that have the ability to assist first-time-investors in cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency marketplace can seem extremely complex to newcomers and BVC was created to simplify that process for them.
Buy Virtual Currency is making buying cryptocurrencies easier than ever, they are aiming to make the virtual currency buying process more simple, transparent and reliable. On BVC you can invest in cryptocurrencies in 3 easy steps and just 20 minutes.
BVC pride themselves on both speed and customer service, they say that despite the volume, your order will always be able to be processed. The team understands the problems the first time cryptocurrency investors are facing from the first-hand experience and they are using that knowledge to provide a slick and easy service.
Pros of Buy Virtual Currency
- There’s great communication with BVC brokers via email etc, throughout the transition process.
- They have a high quality website is full of crypto knowledge for beginners.
- BVC gives users the ability to purchase coins in the easy 3-step-process described further down.
- Buy Virtual Currency supports the popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin as well as multiple altcoins.
- Phone driven and fast identity verification process.
- BVC allows you to sell your digital currency back to them at the spot price.
- BVC appear to accept residents outside of the UK according to some reviews.
- They have a trusted London office which you can visit. If you want to communicate with advisors face-to-face then you can.
- Buy Virtual Currency put the customer in the driver’s
Cons of Buy Virtual Currency
- The investment minimum is quite high (GBP 5,000).
- BVC only support GPB transfers, other fiat currencies are not currently supported.
- Identity verification process for every single transaction. Some users may find this frustrating.
- There is a need for telephone communication which some customers are not keen on, but people do also complain about lack of customer support and response from other exchanges and telephone communication could resolve that.
- Some people have claimed to find better rates elsewhere, but you should take into consideration the amount of advice offered by BVC and the opportunity to meet your personal account manager face to face.
- Buy Virtual Currency only accept payment by bank transfer.
How to purchase cryptocurrencies on BVC
The ordering process on BVC is only 3 short steps, giving new investors fast access to buying digital currencies.
- Select the virtual currency you would like to buy
- Register with the exchange verifying your identity
- Complete your transaction. Make payment once you are sent an invoice and your cryptocurrencies get delivered
Here are some more in-depth instructions:
- Firstly you will need to create a wallet if you don’t already have one. If you don’t have one either see the “open wallet” page on their website. Or you can speak to an advisor who will be able to instruct you how to make one as well as explain different wallet types to enable you to chose the right one for you.
- Then you must decide what cryptocurrencies you would like to invest in, the advisors will be able to advise you on the best portfolio for you if you prefer.
- The next step is verification. For security reasons, your identification and proof of address are needed before going any further. This is sent by email to your account manager.
- Once you have done this and verified what cryptocurrency you want to buy BVC will send you an invoice which outlines exactly what you have bought and at what price. You are advised to make payment straight away when the invoice is delivered because, due to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market, your price cannot be guaranteed if your payment is received too long after the invoice. When you make payment make sure you use the reference number provided.
- Once payment has been received BVC will transfer your cryptocurrencies straight to the wallet address that you have provided.
- Your account manager will send you confirmation that the transaction is complete. Each transaction can be tracked through its own unique ID.
What coins are available on Buy Virtual Currency?
- Ethereum Classic
A few more plus points of BVC
- Purchase times are really fast, they are on the same day and can even take as little as 20 minutes to complete.
- Buy Virtual Currency have an impressive 8-star-rating on Trust Pilot.
- Online appointment scheduling is available on the platform.
- In Q2 2018 BVC investors are close to 35% year-to-date.
What makes Buy Virtual currency different from other exchanges?
There are a few aspects of Buy Virtual Currency that set them apart from some of the other exchanges.
Customer service and support
“Great service and very fast, I placed two orders and once I paid I got an email within 30 minutes telling me to check my wallet. Will definitely be using this service again”.
- Jamie (BVC customer)
BVC seems to be an exchange that puts effort into keeping a high volume level of communication with clients, and because of that BVC definitely beats a lot of other exchanges in this department. Firstly they have a pop-up chat box on the BVC website as well as a customer support email address: [email protected]
They also offer individual account managers to every user, offering direct support for their account. Buy Virtual Currency stated, “It’d this trust and personal service offered by the BVC team that gives UK virtual currency buyers confidence in BVC”.
Here are some of their customer reviews found online for you to see for yourself:
“Excellent support and advice from my broker, but poor service when it came to dispatching of the currency that I’d purchased”.
- Brian (Verified buyer on reviews.co.uk)
“They helped me every step of the way. Creating my wallet and never once seemed that anything was too much trouble”.
- Jeffrey (verified buyer on reviews.co.uk)
“Thanks, boys! I had a good experience with Will and top tips from Scott too. Best way to make an initial investment into crypto with cash. Was in regular contact with (me) both by email and telephone. It’s a new business and therefore staffing issues were understandably an issue. I’ve made plenty of money thanks to these guys”.
- Naz (Trust Pilot)
“Amazing customer care and diligence to my order – I was aware that the coins I receive can be different from coins stated on my invoice as the market is volatile. With that said the market moved in my favor and received more coins than was quoted – Thank you BVC, I’m coming back for more next month…”
- Victoria Alice collumbell (Trust Pilot)
When looking at reviews as always there are a few negatives amongst the positives, but when reading the negatives it seems some people have not understood what they were doing very well and weren’t aware of how much the fees were, with the advice and information that can be found on their website there would be ways of avoiding a shock of having more fees than you expected.
Security and regulations
Buy Virtual Currency follows the 2017 UK money laundering regulations, this means that all users have to verify their identity when they attempt a transaction (an official photo-ID, as well as proof of current address, will be needed, the proof of address must be less than 3 months old and a driving licence or passport are examples of the photo-ID needed.
BVC puts the user in control of their funds. User’s funds are not held on the platform, instead, they are held in a digital wallet, and because the funds are not stored on the platform the user has no risk of security breaches including hacks. Users still get support from BVC throughout the process. If you don’t already have a digital wallet, BVC can advise users how to create one as well as which type would be best for them to create.
When there are a lot of scams in the world of cryptocurrency, some people may be worried about third parties being involved in the cryptocurrency buying process
“We charge you to handle the exchange of currency when you place an order with us. We will let you know any charges and the basis on which they are calculated before we ask you to place a formal order with us”.
- Buy Virtual Currency (BVC), team
BVC claim that the administration fees that are covered by their exchange rate are competitive and lower than Coinbase.
Buy Virtual currency is definitely one of the easiest places to buy crypto for beginners. Their 3-step process is really simple to complete and removes the risk of making a mistake if you’re new to buying virtual currency.
Although buyvirtualcurrency.co.uk isn’t the cheapest way to buy cryptocurrencies, it could be argued that it is worth paying more to eliminate the risk of making a mistake as well as avoiding long verification periods and having a hassle-free first order.
Just because you are starting on an exchange doesn’t mean that you won’t want to start learning how to buy your own cryptocurrencies in the future, BVC even aids you in taking that step with their many guides on how to buy cryptocurrencies, which makes them an even better place to start purchasing virtual currency.
The expert advice along with providing a platform to buy virtual currencies with no hassle could make it worth paying for, as the cryptocurrency market matures BVC are likely to continue to grow with it. Buying cryptocurrencies online has never been easier with exchanges like Buy Virtual Currency.
More information about Buy Virtual Currencies
If you’re interested in finding out more about BVC exchange or want to keep updated on its progress, here’s some useful information to get you started:
- BVC is on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- There are an appointment form and chat box on the BVC website.
- If you prefer to meet someone face-to-face before making an investment then you’re welcome to pop into their London based office.
20 St Dunstan’s Hill,
- For any questions you may have, BVC have a contact form